If you know it's what you're meant to do, don't mistake God saying "hold on a second" for Him saying "no". It feels like the same thing, but it's not. Everything can change in 6 months. Everything can change in a DAY!" - Sarah Buxton

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Moving...ughhh

We officially got the keys to our new apartment on Monday! Since then, we have been loading up Edgar, my Ford Edge, with boxes from our storage unit at least three times a day. The storage unit is about half empty now, and most of what is left is furniture and bigger things, that Hubby will have to move on Saturday when he rents his child molester van.

I'm being a terrible wife this weekend because I'm going to DC with my girlfriends and leaving Hubby alone to move all the furniture. However, we're lucky to have some of the best friends in the world who are willing to help us with the moving process. In fact, my friend Ashley's fiancĂ© is coming down here from Charlottesville just to help hubby with the move (plus, I think they are going to have a little boys weekend too, while Ash and I are up in DC with the girls).

But anyways, before I leave I'm hoping to at least have all of the boxes out of storage and maybe I'll start unpacking some of the kitchen. I'm dreading it, to tell you the truth. Our new place is so small - I'm not sure where I'm going to put all of our stuff! Plus, we're realizing we have multiples of a lot of stuff, so I'm betting we will be making a lot of trips to goodwill. Superfun.

Anyways, time to get back to the grind.

No comments:

Post a Comment